Consort delivers tailor-made solutions through our:
- Expert knowledge – over 200 years of collective team experience
- Empowered team – accessibility to expertise, continuity in the company, courteous & competent staff
- Considered advice – experts in Construction & Engineering Insurance whilst always staying abreast of industry changes (both specific and general)
- Commitment – always delivering on our promises
- Partnerships – with clients, brokers and capital providers
- Forward thinking – continued learning & development, being able to adapt to and improve with an evolving market
Consort exists to
- Be a specialist Construction & Engineering Insurance Underwriting Manager
- Secure & maintain quality backing for our clients’ asset protection
- Respond to clients’ changing needs by offering specialist underwriting solutions
- Maintain and enhance our track record of providing unequalled quality, stability & ethical practices to all stakeholders
Consort Technical Underwriters (Pty) Ltd is one of our preferred construction and/or engineering underwriting markets given their expertise, integrity and high level of service in a very competitive South African Market. Consort underwrites a number of our major accounts and we value the relationship.
Our company has enjoyed a 14 year relationship with Consort Technical Underwriters. In our experience, they are the pre-eminient Engineering Insurance market in South Africa as well as being the best run Underwriting Management Company that we have dealt with. We have no hesitation in wholeheartedly endorsing them to our clients as well as to anyone considering doing business with them.
We have had extensive dealings with Consort Technical Underwriters from the inception of their business to date, and have been exceptionally satisfied with the level of service they have rendered.
Consort Technical Underwriting Managers (Pty) Ltd (Reg No.: 1999/003909/07) is an Authorised Financial Services Provider (FSP No. 2273), is FAIS compliant and underwrites on behalf of Lombard Insurance Company Limited, and various underwriters on behalf of Lloyds.
Thanks to Consort’s reputation within the Engineering Insurance market, our Treaties have been backed by some of the world’s largest Reinsurance Companies both locally and internationally. As a result of our proven track record our capacity has been progressively increased to a level where we are now afforded the opportunity to participate in and take a major share in all types of engineering risks.